Abstract Preparation Guidelines
Please follow the abstract template.
The abstract must be in PDF format (file extension .pdf)
Abstracts to be submitted online via Easy Chair submission system portal.
Full Paper Preparation Guidelines
Authors must follow the Full paper template for preparing full papers.
(1) Ensure that the full paper is formatted as per the given template (minimum 5 pages and maximum 7 pages).
(2) Camera ready full papers to be submitted online via Easy Chair submission system portal.
(3) All submitted papers will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers based on originality, technicality, significance and clarity.
(4) Plagiarism Policy: Similarity index should not exceed 15% (excluding the reference).
(5) If any model/data/table/figure is taken from any previously published work, authors must cite the adequate reference to the original work.
(6) If any author(s) is using any copyrighted material, it is the sole responsibility of the author(s) to acquire required permission from the copyright holder. Otherwise, such papers will not be included in conference proceedings and will be discarded from further considerations.